Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards Announced

On Thursday, the world's first ISO approved drone standards have been announced by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) following a 12-month...

Read More

$15 trillion investor group criticise transport firms on climate

ONE IN THREE MAJOR TRANSPORT FIRMS NOW ALIGN WITH PARIS PLEDGES, BUT SECTOR MUST REV UP CLIMATE AMBITION TO MATCH 2020 FAST TRACK

Read More

EU Maritime study reveals rapid rise in shipbuilding ‘patent protection’

major maritime study has revealed a rapid rise in shipbuilding patent applications as superpowers look to protect and commercially exploit new innovations in technology.

The International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) located in Portugal is the lead

Read More

Use Vessel data to check unnecessary Fuel Consumption

On November 10, 2019, OOCL held a 50th Anniversary Free Family Fun Day event at the Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM) to celebrate the company’s fifty years anniversary with the Hong Kong community and just before the kickoff of the Maritime Week in the city.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Delivery of three LR2 product tankers with long-term charters

Consolidated Chassis Management Launches Mobile Application of its Chassis MandR System

Nippon Paint Marine reports business expansion across portfolio

Global project launched to tackle plastic litter from ships and fisheries

Additional development of ‘Kawasaki Integrated Maritime Solutions’ completed

Alfa Laval AQUA Blue Mini freshwater generator meets smaller needs

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka